CLAIM YOUR FREE BOTTLE OF
MIGUEL'S SHERRY VINEGAR
Make your best crackling yet!
to claim Miguel’s Sherry Vinegar
- Remove Porcetta from packaging, allow to get to room temperature for 5 mins.
- Dry skin with paper towel.
- Massage with 2 tbsp of Maestre Spanish Sherry Vinegar, this will help the crackling process. Season with salt and pepper, massage again.
- Preheat oven to 220°C fan-forced for 5 mins.
- Place in a roasting tray with skin at the top. Ideally put some small diced vegetables on the base of tray to cook with the juices from the pork.
- Cook for 25-35 mins, or untill crackle is crispy
- and golden.
- Remove from the oven and rest the Porcetta for 5 mins before carving.
- Use the strings as a guide, carve using a serrated knife.
NOTE: Use the above as a guide. Cooking temperatures and times can vary between ovens.